You have no items to compare.
Commemorating our 7th President of the United States under the Constitution, Andrew Jackson was a Champion of the People. Jackson is best known for being the first and only president to ever pay off the national debt along with his role in bringing the first US Central Bank to a close. Similar to problems with the Federal Reserve today, Jackson's main reasons for wanting to abolish the national bank are as follows:
1) It concentrated the nation's financial strength in a single institution.
2) It exposed the government to control by foreign interests.
3) It served mainly to make the rich richer.
4) It exercised too much control over members of Congress.
5) It favored northeastern states over southern and western states.
Ironically, Andrew Jackson is now featured on the US twenty dollar bill printed by the Federal Reserve, an insult to his presidency.
Member's Mint is proud to feature Andrew Jackson on REAL money that he would be proud of; .999 fine SILVER. The obverse of this stunning proof-like medallion features the classic portrait of Jackson, while the famous statue commemorating Jackson's role in the Battle of New Orleans is sculpted on the reverse. Also featured is a clip of Jackson's famous quote, "You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by Eternal God I will rout you out."
|Material||.999 Fine Silver|
|Product Size||39 mm|
|Weight||1 troy oz / 31.1 gr|